How to get specs/info of laptop or PC in windows/MacBook?
To get information about your laptop or PC on a Windows or Mac device, you will need to do a bit of research. The first step is to identify the make and model of your device. Once you have that information, you can search for support documents or manuals online. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can always contact the manufacturer for more help.
This document provides step-by-step instructions for installing the latest version of BlueJ on a Windows computer.
1. Go to the BlueJ website and click on the Download BlueJ link.
2. Select the Windows version of BlueJ and click on the Download button.
3. Run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. When the installation is complete, open BlueJ.
5. Click on the Help menu and select the About BlueJ option.
6. The version number of BlueJ should be displayed in the About BlueJ dialog box.
If you’re looking to get specs or other information about a PC or laptop that’s connected to your Mac, there are a few ways to do it. One is to use the System Information app, which you can find in the Utilities folder in your Applications folder.
Another way is to use the terminal. To do this, open the terminal and type in “lspci” (without the quotes). This will give you a list of all the PCI devices on your machine.
To get information about a specific device, type “lspci -v” (again, without the quotes). This will give you information about the device, including its vendor, device, and subsystem IDs.
Thanks for reading I hope this guide was helpful in getting the specs and information of laptops or PCs running Windows or MacOS.