How to uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome on Windows 7?
How to uninstall Google Chrome on Windows 7
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Click Programs and Features.
3. Locate Google Chrome on the list and click Uninstall.
4. Follow the prompts to uninstall the program.
2. How to reinstall Google Chrome on Windows 7
If you are experiencing problems with Google Chrome, you may need to reinstall it. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Close all Chrome windows.
2. Go to the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
3. In the Control Panel window, click on Programs and Features.
4. In the Programs and Features window, find Google Chrome and click on Uninstall.
5. Follow the uninstallation wizard to uninstall Google Chrome.
6. Go to the Google Chrome website and download the latest version of Google Chrome.
7. Follow the installation wizard to install Google Chrome.
3. What to do if Google Chrome crashes or doesn’t open
If Google Chrome crashes or doesn’t open, you can try the following solutions.
First, restart your computer.
If that doesn’t work, try reinstalling Chrome.
If that still doesn’t work, you can try using a different browser.
How to fix Google Chrome problems?
If you’re having problems with Google Chrome, there are a few things you can do to try and fix them. The most common problems are with extensions, cookies, and cache.
To fix extension problems, open Chrome and go to Menu > More tools > Extensions. disable any extensions you don’t use, and then restart Chrome.
To fix cookie problems, open Chrome and go to Menu > Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings. make sure “Allow local data to be set” is checked, and then restart Chrome.
To fix cache problems, open Chrome and go to Menu > Settings > Show advanced settings > History > Clear browsing data. make sure “Cached images and files” is checked, and then restart Chrome.