Are you the one who pays his credit card bills and not getting any cashback or rewards then this app is for you can also pay your credit card bills through net banking and UPI but many people don’t have any idea about what is cred app so is in this article you will get Insight about what cred app is and How to use CRED app?
What is CRED app?
Cred app is an online credit card payment app made by Kunal Shah, the founder of Freecharge. Cred app synchronizes all your credit cards into one platform where you can pay your Credit card bills through net banking and UPI, you will get rewards every time you pay your credit Bills. Cred app gives rewards in form of cred coins, you can redeem these cred coins for cash and discount on many e-commerce websites you can also buy things from these cred coins on cred app by using these coins. Many other offers also available to redeem these cred coins in the cred app.
Who can use CRED app?
Not everyone with a credit card can use the cred app as many people think so, you have to have a good credit score to use the cred app. Cred app only accepts users who have a credit score of more than 750 so maintain a good credit score if you want to use the cred app.
Benefits of using CRED app.
- Cred application has many great features which you cannot find in any other applications some of these features are
- It synchronises all your credit cards into one platform so you don’t need many apps to pay your credit card bills.
- You will get cred coins in form of rewards every time you pay your credit card bills on the cred app.
- You can redeem these cred coins for cash or cashback offers on various purchases.
- You get various options to pay your credit card bills with net banking and UPI.
- Cred app is easy to use and it is secure.
- It notifies you to pay your bills before due date.
How to use CRED app?
- You can download the cred app from Play Store and app store to download the cred app on your mobile.
- Now enter your mobile number and verify with OTP.
- Now you can see all your cards on the screen which are registered with your mobile number.
- Now you have to verify your cards one by one CRED will instantly verify your cards.
- Now you are ready to pay your credit cards bill.
Is CRED app safe to use?
Kunal Shah is the founder of the Cred app who is also the inventor of freecharge. Freechage had previous experience in the data handling of millions of users. So is fair to assume that it is a safe app to use.
how safe is to make payment by cred app? It is safe as making a payment from another online payment application.
Q: How many CRED coins will I get on paying credit cards bill?
A: You will get cred coins equal to the amount of bill you pay from the cred app. For example, if you pay a bill of 1000 rupee from the cred app you will get 1000 cred coins.
Q: Can I add someone else’s card bill from my CRED app?
A: yes, you can add another person’s credit card in your cred app to pay their due bills.
Q: How to delete CRED account?
A: To delete your credit cards and payment history from the cred app you have to go to the account section and click on “Account Dissociate”.
Q: What is the Eligibility Criteria to use CRED app?
A: Your credit score should be more than 750 to use cred app.
Q: Is cred app approved by RBI?
A: CRED app is operates with compliance with NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) which is authorized by RBI Reserve Bank of India.
Q: Is cred free service?
A: yes you can download it for free and you got rewards every time you pay your bills with CRED app.
Q: What is the benefit of cred?
A: It synchronises all your credit cards into one platform so you don’t need many apps to pay your credit card bills. and you got cred coins every time you pay your credit cards bills.